Do you live in Vauxhall, Nine Elms, Oval, South Lambeth, Stockwell or Clapham North? Brighten up your home with a gorgeous bouquet of flowers delivered to your home every Thursday.
Flowers For The Weekend lets you benefit form living so close to the New Covent Garden flower market.
It’s like the organic vegetable box idea – but with flowers.
Each week you get a magnificent mixed bouquet delivered to your door fresh from New Covent Garden flower market. By tricycle.
- Fresh – I get them from the market in the morning and deliver them in the evening – they haven’t been sitting around in a supermarket bucket for days on end
- Great value – I’m buying them direct from the wholesalers at the market so you get a great deal.
- High quality – There are dozens of wholesalers to choose from I seek out the best that New Covent Garden Market has to offer .
- Variety – You will get something different every week – often new and surprising things
- Green delivery – I deliver them to you by tricycle.
As Flowers For The Weekend is just me on my trike I cover quite a limited area:
But if you’re just outside this area, contact me anyway and let’s see what we can do.
Prices and details
Delivery: I deliver on Thursday evenings between 6pm and 8pm.
Cost: The cost is £15 per delivery. Weekly and fortnightly subscribers – you can skip weeks when you are going to be away (just let me know any time before 5.30am on the delivery day). Monthly subscribers – You’ll need to take a delivery at last once a month
How to pay: Weekly ssubscribers: I can either take COD or I can send you a statement at the end of the month and you can transfer the money online. Fortnightly/Monthly subscribers: you will need to set up a Standing Order for £30/£15 a month.
Sign up today
Give it a try. If you don’t like it you can always cancel. No hard feelings!
Flowers For The Weekend is an emerging service- to keep in the loop sign up here to receive updates, news and information about special events. You can unsubscribe at any time and your details will never ever be shared with anyone else.